KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlessedVeteran0305 View Post
    Nice lookin place. Where are you located? I have 2 laying hens that will need a home when we take up rv life full time if your interested.
    Thanks. We are outside of Centerville

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
      Thanks. We are outside of Centerville
      Okay I'll be in touch if my bride hasn't already promised them to someone else.

Comment

House is coming along nicely. All the sides and roof is on. Porches are mostly done except for a couple pieces of roof and trim. They got started on the framing today. Our huge giant oversized front door has arrived along with pocket doors for the inside and the other exterior doors.

Comment

You made the right choice on the builder. Everything is coming together nice. Would make a nice indoor archery range the way it is now

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
            You made the right choice on the builder. Everything is coming together nice. Would make a nice indoor archery range the way it is now
            That's not a bad idea. I better stick with the compound instead of the longbow or I may have the wife turning it into a firearm range as she chases me and shoots me

Comment

Wow...great progress!

Comment

Coming together nicely.

Comment

Looking good! I was cracking up at the freedom ranger “freezer camp.”

Comment

Originally posted by Drop Tine View Post
                    Looking good! I was cracking up at the freedom ranger “freezer camp.”
                    My wife hates it...I use it a lot. [emoji38]

Comment

Dang, coming right along!

Comment

That's going to be a really nice place!!

Comment

Looks nice Bobby. Congrats on the progress!

Comment

Thanks gents. They got a lot of framing done today. Will post up some pics Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Porches are finished. Our monster 8 ft 2" door is hung. Other exterior doors are hung. Framing for the master bedroom, utility room, master bath, guest bath are all finished. Framing is started on the second bathroom and walk-in pantry. I just wish the rain would quit eroding away our big a@@ pad. Gutters going on soon and that will help.

Electrician should be here soon to do a walk-through to verify location of all of our outlets, lights, fans and everything else.

Comment

Looks darn good with those corner pieces finally installed Bobby. Lots of progress!!! I'm impressed!!! [emoji122][emoji122]

Comment

Working...
                                X