No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see your helper is surveying your handi work and enjoying the cool soil. I bet he loves his new home and room to roam.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
      I see your helper is surveying your handi work and enjoying the cool soil. I bet he loves his new home and room to roam.
      Yeah. Daisy girl is my supervisor on all projects. I can really take a photo or video where she's not sneaking into it

Comment

Windows and wainscoting in progress. Coming together.

Comment

Coming along nicely!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
            Coming along nicely!

Thanks. They can sure move fast when they want to. [emoji1]

Comment

Sweet. Loving those porches already.

Comment

Great progress today. Electric lines trenched and laid, pad transformer set, boxes built. Walls are going up.
                Last edited by Chew; 05-02-2023, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Looking great Bobby...lots of progress for sure!! [emoji108]

Comment

These dudes aren’t messing around

Comment

Yall might be move-n in by tomorrow, if they keep this work rate up!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

New pole and transformer going up this morning. Houston County Electric Co-op went above and beyond to make sure we had to pay as little as possible. They could have left the transformer where it was and we would have had to pay a lot more due to the distance to our build site.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          New pole and transformer going up this morning. Houston County Electric Co-op went above and beyond to make sure we had to pay as little as possible. They could have left the transformer where it was and we would have had to pay a lot more due to the distance to our build site.
                          I love hearing a good report on customer service. And I love it even more when a someone like you, who spent your career serving the public, is on the receiving end of great service.

Comment

Originally posted by scott1022 View Post
                            I love hearing a good report on customer service. And I love it even more when a someone like you, who spent your career serving the public, is on the receiving end of great service.
                            Thank you sir. Appreciate the kind words.

Comment

Comment

Another step closer!

Comment

Working...
                                X