No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good weekend to see the grandkids. They love the rabbits and chicken, creek wading, and riding the Mule all around.

Comment

Excellent memories being made right there, congrats!

Comment

Some good stuff right there!

The fish are biting and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

You're winning, brother!

Comment

Good stuff Bobby [emoji106][emoji106]

Comment

Little nope rope surprised me when I picked up a log to put in the firewood tote. He could have had me but he ended up with a dirt nap. Young copperhead about 14-16".

Comment

Looks like a little "rapid unscheduled disassembly "! Good work!

Comment

Dang CHEW!! This place looks awesome. I've been away for a min and this place is shaping up nicely!!

Comment

Good kill, I hate those sneaky suckers. They love to get in stacks of firewood

Comment

Welders showed up and went to work. Frame should be going up soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhica View Post
                        Dang CHEW!! This place looks awesome. I've been away for a min and this place is shaping up nicely!!
                        Thanks brother! Good to see you posting again. Hope you and the family are well.

Comment

Chew do you have any need for some Lion head bunnies we have some and want to get rid of them. I live in Madisonville.

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter87 View Post
                            Chew do you have any need for some Lion head bunnies we have some and want to get rid of them. I live in Madisonville.
                            No sir. Text too many of them to make a pot of dumplings. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                              Thanks brother! Good to see you posting again. Hope you and the family are well.
                              Family is growing more everyday and doing well. Got a desk job again, so why not!!!!

Comment

I was allowed access to the KCA Ranch and Homestead…it’s more awesome than BobbyChew even portrays!

Comment

Working...
                                X