Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lookin good!

Comment

Those limbs etc will be a full time job for sure but when they are picked up it looks much better I am sure. On the never ending list of wants that I have, my grapple is a big time asset to my property and my elderly neighbor at times.

Comment

Picking up dead limbs are a necessary evil in the country. Every time the wind blows you know what you are going to be doing daily.

Comment

Final episode of the chicken hoop coop build.

This five-part video series has put dozens of viewers to sleep.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff

Comment

Congratulations on Living the Dream Sir!

When I grow up, I hope to be where you’re at!

Comment

I enjoy watching your videos.

Comment

Originally posted by Fritz View Post
                I enjoy watching your videos.
                Thank you! Appreciate that a lot.

Comment

Comment

wondering if you have thought about control burns to clear out the under brush. I do not have land but have been hooked on watching them on tictok or insta. Looks like a great way to clean up and help the land.

Comment

Originally posted by powderburner View Post
                      wondering if you have thought about control burns to clear out the under brush. I do not have land but have been hooked on watching them on tictok or insta. Looks like a great way to clean up and help the land.
                      Probably not suited for our little property. Neighbors all around us.

Comment

The first chickens on the ol' homestead.

25 Freedom Ranger meat chicks arrived at the post office today. Got them in a temporary brooder. Working on a big one made out of an IBC water tote. We ordered 25, they sent 26, and one died in transit. These will be butchered in about 10 weeks.

Comment

Made a very nice chick brooder out of an IBC tote. We also got baby quail hatching out.

Comment

Lot of good eatin coming in the summer. Keeping up with the KCA Ranch and YouTube has helped me threw my hospital stay.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin View Post
                              Lot of good eatin coming in the summer. Keeping up with the KCA Ranch and YouTube has helped me threw my hospital stay.
                              Thank you for following and watching along. Keep on kca'ing. Praying for the stem cell therapy to get you up and running.

Comment

My White Blood cell numbers are exploding, all other counts are way above average. Drs are shocked I am recovering so quick. I can probably go home Sunday. I think I have this beat now. Green Screen Prayers do work.

Comment

Working...
                                X