No announcement yet.

KCA Ranch. A Work in Progress.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got a little storage space today. Mama was tired of totes and boxes everywhere. 10x16 with a roll up door and a walk through. 2 windows. Prewired with outlet, switch, overhead light.

Team Little Debbie Pro Staff
    Last edited by Chew; 10-07-2022, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Looks great! Same size I've got. But don't have the same doors. And I like that you got metal. Don't know what I'd do without one now. I tripled one of my rafter supports for a skinning rack, for when it's cold out.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
        Looks great! Same size I've got. But don't have the same doors. And I like that you got metal. Don't know what I'd do without one now. I tripled one of my rafter supports for a skinning rack, for when it's cold out.
        Good idea!

Comment

Good for you Bobby. Never can have too much storage space.

Comment

Looking good Bobby!!

Comment

Another glorious morning where the Post oak Savannah meets the East Texas piney woods. Got some tractor work to do this morning around the new building. Got 26 tons of slag coming to make a nice dust free area.

Mom is headed into town to pick up one of the grandkids for a couple days.

Got some repairs to the rabbits automated watering system to do. Got a new window unit to install in the well house /kitchen building.

I slept too late to hunt this morning but life is good.

Some Random pics

Last edited by Chew; 10-09-2022, 07:43 AM.

Comment

Lookin Great out there Bobby!
                Have a Great Day!

Comment

Rabbits are much happier now that the temperatures have cooled off some. Two of them should be pregnant and one will probably be bred later this evening or in the morning. Been missing out on our baby bunnies.

Here's some pics of all of our big breeders.

Texas A&M Kingsville Composite rabbits. (TAMUK)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Rabbits are much happier now that the temperatures have cooled off some. Two of them should be pregnant and one will probably be bred later this evening or in the morning. Been missing out on our baby bunnies.

Here's some pics of all of our big breeders.

Texas A&M Kingsville Composite rabbits. (TAMUK)

I see you up graded to the black water line . Rabbits are looking good . I’m fixing to start looking for a buck and a doe . Plan to keep one of Baylee’s California rabbits to breed with a TAMUK .

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post
                      I see you up graded to the black water line . Rabbits are looking good . I’m fixing to start looking for a buck and a doe . Plan to keep one of Baylee’s California rabbits to breed with a TAMUK .
                      Keep me updated on how that goes. Curious to see what u get.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                        Keep me updated on how that goes. Curious to see what u get.

Will do .

Comment

How many breeders are you up to ?

Comment

Two bucks and three does. But one of the does is an original from when we first started and I think her litters are going downhill

Comment

Had fun with the granddaughter today. Lots of Creek splashing and rock pile climbing. Found time to install a new window unit in the well house, hang out with a neighbor and drink a few cold ones and scrape away some sand so I can put some slag down by the new building.

Comment

Having fun with the grandbabies is always good for ol soul.

Comment

Working...
                                X