Bow box blind build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow box blind build

My dad and I wanted to get out of pop up blinds and build something a little more comfortable during the season. Last years 7 inches of rain stopped us from being able to hunt so here is what we came up with. this was stage one. Floors and walls going up. Bay windows being designed. Walls going up!Got these at Lowes plastic screens, arrows shoot perfect through them. Almost done. Built and painted. Headed to put out!Done with a special thanks to Kill em All!!Results are in!!

Nice blinds! I like having windows only at one end. That will keep it dark inside and not allow the deer to silhouette you.
    Do you have the plans for this blind?

Comment

My dad has the measurements. I can get them if your interested.

Comment

Originally posted by ShawnG View Post
        My dad has the measurements. I can get them if your interested.
        Yes. Thanks!

Comment

I really like those

Comment

They are BEAST. U need to look into a solar panel with minifridge!

Comment

i would like the measurments also. How much did t cost for the build?

Comment

Originally posted by toby.cook78 View Post
                X2

Comment

Originally posted by toby.cook78 View Post
                  X3!!!!

Comment

I will get measurements and amount of wood we bought posted today. We spent about $550 total including wood, hardware, insulation, and windows.

Comment

Very nice blinds!!!!

Comment

OK here are the measurements that we remember best. Platform is 6x8. side wall floor is 71 inches long with 22degree angle cut. That starts the bay windows. They were approx. 30inches. the studs for the wall were 69 inches tall. The windows are 32 inches from the floor to bottom or start of window. The windows are 10x15 at lowes. We trimmed the plywood on the floor to match the window but left the top for an overhang. We used 6 pieces of smart wood from lowes, 3 pieces of plywood. I think we used 20 2x4x12, black felt and 3 pieces of tin for the roof. They ended up costing about $550 a piece to build. Hope this helps, I can answer more questions if you have them.

Comment

very nice. very nice...

Comment

Was that the price of both blinds together or for just one?

Comment

Nice build

Comment

Working...
                              X