Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
    When the blind is closed up for weeks on end, the ventilation the air gap provides can help prevent moisture accumulation and mold. Also, as I said - this being my first blind build - this is a test feature that can easily be augmented with soffits if the need is established.
    I was thinking some mesh to keep the wasp from building nest in there. Nothing like crawling into a box blind with 10 red wasps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
      Man, I sure love my Echo
      Me too, it's all I buy

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412938246.380864.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.9 KB
ID:	24335645cant wait to slap this bad boy on the feeder this weekend!

Comment

Alright! Swine eradication.

Comment

Finally getting this ol gal to the ranch! Thanks, Stan!!

Comment

Bruce deserves credit. I got if from him!

We both hope it works for you!

Comment

I was hastily typing, you're absolutely right! Thank you so much to the two of you!

Comment

shredding and burning! The pasture is looking awesome!

Comment

if it gets used...as I see.. than she is home!..sorry to miss ya, but we will..sooner or later!

Comment

Pasture looks great! Got your pm Sneaky...was having trouble staying awake on the drive. Long weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                        if it gets used...as I see.. than she is home!..sorry to miss ya, but we will..sooner or later!
                        She is definitely home! I'm having a lot of fun learning the history of this unit, also. It's a Perry Rotocycle from the 50's, and has a ton of character. I'm going to give her a new blade soon along with new gear oil. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          Pasture looks great! Got your pm Sneaky...was having trouble staying awake on the drive. Long weekend.
                          No worries, man - next time! Good luck this season!

Comment

Fun project

Comment

So, I got a text from a very worried StanR and bwwsr this morning, asking if the awesome old brush hog they gave me was for sale on Craigslist. I flipped out and thought I had been burglarized, but in the end it was just a freak coincidence!

Comment

Well all got a good laugh out of it, in the end! Here is the CL link: http://collegestation.craigslist.org...696780982.html

Comment

Working...
                                X