Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
    sure...they are even still in the match box package.....
    see told ya!....you 2 will need to figure out who gets which 1
    Last edited by bwssr; 01-24-2015, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Roof time!!!

Comment

Making good progress - time for a quick beer!!

Comment

I want to buy between 25 and 50 acres so bad

Comment

Originally posted by bama View Post
            i want to buy between 25 and 50 acres so bad
            do it!

Comment

Look!! Paint!! More to come today thanks to my faithful assistant!

Comment

Hurry up! The housing market is booming. You're sitting on $750 a month after you get that window unit in.

Comment

wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                    Hurry up! The housing market is booming. You're sitting on $750 a month after you get that window unit in.
                    I was thinking the same thing!! LOL

Comment

Sunday is the big day, and things are looking good!! Made great progress on the roof this evening. Just one more sheet of plywood, the fascia and the tin!

Once that's done, it will be building the door, hanging it, and then getting the trailer from fellow TBH'er Airehead, an getting the Tundra ready for the journey to the ranch!

Sunday morning will involve TxTyler, TXUSNAVYCHIEF and myself heading to the ranch and getting it done!

I can't possibly express how excited I am and how thankful I am to be part of such a great community.

Comment

Got the third panel of plywood on the roof, the roof removed, and the big bolts that will secure the walls to each other in place. From here, I will be putting the fascia and tin on the roof, and building the door. Then it will be time to break it all down and start packing the trailer and truck!

For those wondering about the DeerView windows, I will install them at the ranch as soon as they come in the mail. :-)

Comment

Comment

Awww yeah!!!

Comment

One thing is for sure ... No blind build, or house build on tbh had ever taken longer than this one!

Comment

Originally posted by Texastaxi View Post
                                One thing is for sure ... No blind build, or house build on tbh had ever taken longer than this one!
                                Pretty soon I'll be saying that about my taxidermy!!

Comment

Working...
                                X