Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like a stock show pig. Lots of meat on that dude... Love the feeder in the background.... Wink wink

Comment

Is the box finished ? Electricity ? Camp ? Progress report ?

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
        Looks like a stock show pig. Lots of meat on that dude... Love the feeder in the background.... Wink wink

Yeah, that pig us a fattie for sure. I could probably feed my family with his neck meat alone for a month!

The feeder is from some rad dude...You wouldn't know him...

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
        Is the box finished ? Electricity ? Camp ? Progress report ?
        progress has been laughably slow lately, due to 12 hour workday ends at the new job, being away for a month, and now getting over being really really sick.

the monster blonde is nearly finished, and if I start recovering from this illness quickly, I'm hoping to use this coming weekend to finish it.

right after that, comes getting the gate hung and installed.

electricity and camp creation are looking like they are going to be items for this fall

I will also be planting a fall food plot, to help continue to attract more dear to my ranch

Comment

Well, I'm about to head to Dublin for two weeks for work, but I got a few things done!

Added 650lbs of corn to the feeder, refreshed TC batteries, found the tree down in the creek that will have the 15' ladder stand installed on it, and made arrangements for the food plot to be started around Labor Day weekend!

Also once I get back it will be time to order my DeerView windows and then haul the blind out to the ranch!!

Comment

May your luck be like the capital of Ireland.....always Dublin.

Comment

we will need pics of and from the big island!

Comment

Rear frame finished - time to call DeerView and also to get the roof on!!

Comment

Here are a few pics from the gorgeous Emerald Isle!

Comment

Just read the thread start to finish. Enjoy watching the process and some of the different issues you battle down there. Best of luck and HURRY UP! I wanna see some dead pigs and deer
                    Last edited by glocker; 08-26-2014, 11:34 AM.

Comment

and folks from other states thing we sound funny...and the sun was out while you were there!

Comment

Almost there!!!

Comment

were will the big screen go?

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                            were will the big screen go?
                            I think I'll go with a projector, LOL

Comment

someone on here has some home theater seating for sale...look'n good

Comment

Getting even closer!

Tomorrow I am picking up the paint from the recycling center, and figuring out how the heck to make the proper birds mouth cuts into the rafters!

Comment

Working...
                                X