Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 acre ranch build - raw land to paradise!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking Good Sneaky!! Real Good! Now that's a feeder there!

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
      I have the Echo CS-600P and I would put it up against any saw! Great machine!
      I agree!

Originally posted by arrowsonly88 View Post
      Looking good bud! Has to be fun seeing the progress
      Originally posted by SHSUBearkat View Post
      Awesome property
      Thanks guys, yes, it definitely rewarding starting to see it all come together, but there's soooooo much more to be done

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
      Feeder looks great there... Awesome place..
      Thanks, Mitch! I hope to soon have trail cam pics with it soon, and hog LDP's underneath it!

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      Looking Good Sneaky!! Real Good! Now that's a feeder there!
      Thanks man! Yeah, it's a friggin' beast. Krivoman don't mess around!!

Comment

Man this place is sure nice, I really enjoy reading about what your doing... Nice work.

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

Originally posted by txhoghunter73 View Post
            Any updates?
            Hey man, I got unexpectedly delayed by the pleasant surprise of an amazing new job that has me doing some work in NYC, Singapore and Tokyo for a few weeks. Once I'm back I'm going to be posting up about getting the gate hung, the blind finished and installed, and the electricity brought in, pretty quickly. Also, hopefully some first hod LDP's!!

Comment

cool!

Comment

Congrats on the new job!

Comment

nice

Comment

enjoy every bit of it. It will be fun.

Comment

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!!

Look what I found on the trail cam when I paid a visit to the ranch yesterday....

Time for a live hunt tonight, and hopefully the first hog kill from Soggy Bottom Ranch!
                      Attached Files

Comment

That's a nice boar! Good luck. I thought you sold this place since you haven't posted in so long! =)

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                          That's a nice boar! Good luck. I thought you sold this place since you haven't posted in so long! =)
                          I was thinking the same thing..read you like to travil the world now, and don't need the place...

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                            I was thinking the same thing..read you like to travil the world now, and don't need the place...
                            Haha, not at all, guys. I was just surprised by the awesome career opportunity that came my way, and the travel that followed. This job will really help me accelerate the rate at which I get my projects moving along! I will be working out of our Austin office, and travel will only be an occasional thing, so I'm definitely no less in love with Soggy Bottom Ranch!

I'm back now, and now that I am, I'm right back into the fray of getting ranch projects moving along. I made more progress on the big box blind before I left, and now all I need to do before I haul it out to the ranch is put the skin on the back frame, order the door/windows from DeerView, and make the cuts on the rafter boards.

Hanging the gate, and bringing in the electricity are next on the list!

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
                              Haha, not at all, guys. I was just surprised by the awesome career opportunity that came my way, and the travel that followed. This job will really help me accelerate the rate at which I get my projects moving along! I will be working out of our Austin office, and travel will only be an occasional thing, so I'm definitely no less in love with Soggy Bottom Ranch!

I'm back now, and now that I am, I'm right back into the fray of getting ranch projects moving along. I made more progress on the big box blind before I left, and now all I need to do before I haul it out to the ranch is put the skin on the back frame, order the door/windows from DeerView, and make the cuts on the rafter boards.

Hanging the gate, and bringing in the electricity are next on the list!
                              be cool watch'n!....StanR and Chew been opening the wallets at their places a bunch!....my wife has my wallet.....and knows how to and has been using it...but all the furniture is bought now...ouch....

Comment

Kill that thing!

Comment

Working...
                                X