• Show
Clear All

[ATTACH]683578[/ATTACH]

Comment

[ATTACH]683579[/ATTACH]

Comment

And it was still workin!

Comment

dog man - can you get post up a picture of your set up?

Comment

Is this what you were wanting. I don't have any of them close up. I'll be back at the ranch in about 10 days and I can take a closer pic of it if you want me to. Let me know.
            Attached Files

Comment

nice

Comment

Really a great idea for those pesky coons

Comment

Harbor Freight has them for 32.99 with a 20% off coupon through January $26.39. On line or in store.

Comment

^Thanks for the heads up. I just went and picked up 4 of them. Got them for over half off what I paid for one last week at northern tool.

Also if anyone is looking for an easy way to tint the lens go to office max and buy a clear binder separator. They have them in various colors but the red/pink seems to be the best IMO.
                    Last edited by Tide; 01-12-2015, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tide View Post
                      ^Thanks for the heads up. I just went and picked up 4 of them. Got them for over half off what I paid for one last week at northern tool.

Also if anyone is looking for an easy way to tint the lens go to office max and buy a clear binder separator. They have them in various colors but the red/pink seems to be the best IMO.
                      Great idea on the binder separator for tint!

Comment

How are these lights holding up for everyone?

Do the batteries eventually play out?

Comment

My lights are holding up great I have six sets of two mounted like I showed you all in the earlier post. To these have been out for over a year and a half

Comment

I picked up my light today at Harbor Freight. Paid $32 & change. Picked up a pack of transparent colored notebook dividers at Walmart. Cut the red one to use as my filter. Let it charge for a couple hours. Tested it after dark. I think it'll work well. I'll be setting it up next weekend. Probably gonna pick up another one before I head to the lease.

Comment

TBH is in the archery guide!!!

Comment

you are in archery guide !!!!

congrats !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X