• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang! That's nice!!!

Comment

Looks real good!

Comment

I'm sitting in mine right now. It's scorching in here.

Comment

Originally posted by WRsteveX View Post
          I'm sitting in mine right now. It's scorching in here.
          I was pouring water while I was putting the windows in it at noon today. Wouldn't have been bad this morning at 46 degrees. Bout froze in my popup

Comment

Very nice blind, you did good.:thumbup:

Comment

Going to be hot but looks good

Comment

Man that turned out nice

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                  I was pouring water while I was putting the windows in it at noon today. Wouldn't have been bad this morning at 46 degrees. Bout froze in my popup
                  I bet it was in or dang near tripple digits in mine hunting today.

Comment

Originally posted by WRsteveX View Post
                    I bet it was in or dang near tripple digits in mine hunting today.
                    Ya I hear ya, I could feel the heat comin off the food of mine from inside. But my head was close to it. I think the biggest deal is from not having any air movement in it, when it's stale I get hot. But everyone suing how hot it's gonna be will be wishing they got one when its 20 degrees . Can't wait for those temps, my mr buddy gonna be nice in this thing.

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                      Ya I hear ya, I could feel the heat comin off the food of mine from inside. But my head was close to it. I think the biggest deal is from not having any air movement in it, when it's stale I get hot. But everyone suing how hot it's gonna be will be wishing they got one when its 20 degrees . Can't wait for those temps, my mr buddy gonna be nice in this thing.
                      Ooohh, yeah. Gonna be nice then.

Comment

What is the best way. M put windows in using Plexiglas and wood. Considering the curve I trying to get ideas to do mine thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaton View Post
                          What is the best way. M put windows in using Plexiglas and wood. Considering the curve I trying to get ideas to do mine thanks.

On mine the wall is flexible enough that it sucks in when you mount the window frame so you don't have to worry about curve. Just use 2x2's to frame out windows and screw to wall.

Comment

Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
                            On mine the wall is flexible enough that it sucks in when you mount the window frame so you don't have to worry about curve. Just use 2x2's to frame out windows and screw to wall.
                            Same here, you start putting screws in it and it will all straighten out

Comment

OK so I guess my problem was using 1x4 cut in half. It sucked in but not enough.

Comment

Do y'all put frame on inside or outside this will be a bow blind and it will have two hinges on each window my windows as 10x23.

Comment

Working...
                                X