2001 Ford 4x4 Extended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
    question. On the website listed above when it says two inch lift does that mean the shock itself lifts the truck two inches or you need a two inch lift for them to fit right.
    Shocks do not lift the truck. You need to allow for height if a lift is installed on the truck. I would call and speak to them about your specific set up prior to ordering shocks.

Comment

I don't have the shocks....yet.....but I did put a Bilstein steering stabilizer on my F350 the day before yesterday and I can say it is a quality product. It looks really good too

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunterchris View Post
        question. On the website listed above when it says two inch lift does that mean the shock itself lifts the truck two inches or you need a two inch lift for them to fit right.
        This

Comment

I'm gonna go with Bilstein 5100 on my truck. Says on website that it will fit truck with 0-2.5" lift.

Comment

I just installed some Bilstein 5100 on the rear of my truck, they replaced some OEM 3 month old rancho junk
            Bilstein offers adjustable height struts to get your lift, the shocks that say 0-1" lift means the stroke length will support that much of a lift from stock without bottoming out or being over extended.

Of all places I found Tirerack.com to have the best price at the time. I think eshocks.com had the second best price.

Comment

Working...
            X