Vertical Smokers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vertical Smokers

Post up some pics, who has built one? I'm looking to build one soon and begin perfecting my skills by the time thanksgiving rolls around.

Come see me well talk smokers

Comment

poor boy smoker

here is the poor boy version of a vertical smoker. Plywood built and propane fired. works like a champ and can cook a herd of briskets or a whole flock of yard birds at a time! LOL

some others have done the same thing. here is one thread i found.
      Attached Files

Comment

Comment

This was the last one I built. It was for my daughter and SNL. The vertical end leaves them with plenty of options for grilling from pans in bottom of vertical, smoking (from fire box wood), or water smoking/cooking. Grates can be removed and has hanging hooks attached to inside top of vertical for roast, hams, chickens, and turkeys.

Last edited by Texas Grown; 10-18-2013, 05:50 AM.

Comment

I'll take one of those too when you get a free minute! Dang that's nice

Comment

Originally posted by Ramball36 View Post
              Post up some pics, who has built one? I'm looking to build one soon and begin perfecting my skills by the time thanksgiving rolls around.
              Google backwoods clone and I know there is a nice build thread...I have a backwoods, but want to build a clone just for fun- however I dont want to fund the project lol..but they are nice units. Double insulation and a water pan= set it and forget it!

Comment

Originally posted by garzanium View Post
                Google backwoods clone and I know there is a nice build thread...I have a backwoods, but want to build a clone just for fun- however I dont want to fund the project lol..but they are nice units. Double insulation and a water pan= set it and forget it!
                nice tuba

Comment

Working...
                X