• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
      Finally done!

Did you plywood the inside? I have the same kind of welded blind but can't figure out how to install the vertical hinged windows.

Anybody have a video or can make a demostrational video show how to install them?

Comment

nice job makes me want to start one . and am trying to wind up home projects

Comment

Good job.:thumbup:

Comment

Built one in feb almost identical!! My plan is to kick back and relax in that bad boy! Good lick

Comment

Aggie hunter where do you hunt?

Comment

Originally posted by The30PointBuck View Post
                Did you plywood the inside? I have the same kind of welded blind but can't figure out how to install the vertical hinged windows.

Anybody have a video or can make a demostrational video show how to install them?
                I screwed 2 normal 2-way hinges to the window frame and then welded the other side of the hinges to the frame of the blind.

Comment

Originally posted by The30PointBuck View Post

I would do it just like this [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                  X