Work/reloading bench thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work/reloading bench thread

I have been seeing several work and reloading benches popping up on here and I look at them all. I like to compare them and see what I like, what I want, and what I can build. That said I have already built mine but that does not mean anything. So I figured how about a thread of work/ reloading benches. I don't care if you have posted you bench here before on another thread,I am just wanting to get a comparative thread for them all going. Feel free to add tool stands or what ever as well. The first 3 are of my bench through together when we moved in. Still needs a lot of work. The next 3 is the lathe bench I built with a skirt for dust control. The last is my movable Press bench. I got it at harbor freight for 30 bucks. I like this because I am not working around my presses when I have other projects and I do not have to detach and re-attach all the time. LETS SEE WHAT ELSE IS OUT THERE !!!
    Attached Files

I need one, but because I am military I want one on casters that can be moved and taken down into two pieces. Here are some ideas I have been looking at.
    Attached Files

Comment

My reloading bench is a drafting table with a double-thickness MDF top and a cabinet-back with pegboard sliding doors.

Comment

Working...
      X