Knife show blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knife show blades

Stuff I'm working on for the Lone Star Knife Expo, Dallas, April 13-14. The finished ones are carbon steel. The silver ones and gray ones are CM 154 stainless, and the dark gray ones are D2. Lots of work left to go!

Looks good I'll be there but not with a table.
    Anthony

Comment

Looks like a fantastic collection. Man, I'd like to make it up to that knife show.

Comment

Where at in dallas? Want to make sure I don't miss it.

Comment

Dallas market hall where they have the gun shows its going to be at the same time as gunshow but knifemakers from all over are coming

Comment

I just spent 1.5 hours drilling exactly 100 holes in that stack of blades

Comment

They look great Jason.

Comment

Originally posted by Bama View Post
                Dallas market hall where they have the gun shows its going to be at the same time as gunshow but knifemakers from all over are coming
                Thanks for the info. I will be there , its been awhile since I made a gun show at Market Hall.

Comment

I will have a table there also. I look forward to seeing you there jason

Comment

I'd sure like to make that show; but I've been behind on back orders I don't get much time to make for sale knives. I probably only have about 20 knives for sale right now, and that's a low inventory for me.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

I don't have inventory unless I hold back selling for a while and ramp up my production pace. I figure I'll have 16 or 17 blades on the table.

Comment

I hope I can make it in April.

Maybe we could share a table or rent a couple of square feet of yours?

Comment

Next year for me trying to save up for a possible trip and table at BLADE at the end of May. Need to ramp up my stuff and get a collection ready also. Good luck with the show in Dallas.

Comment

They don't allow table sharing, but if you're interested, send me a PM and I'll forward you the details on how to get a table.

Comment

Working...
                              X