DIY Welding Projects ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIY Welding Projects ??

I'm looking for some ways to help my fellow DIY'rs out. I like the thought of offering inexpensive DIY kits for the average Joe to be able to build things at home that otherwise he wouldn't be able to. Give me some ideas if you have them. Currently we have a road feeder and fire pits, anything else you would like to see offered? DIY weather vanes, sun dials etc etc. The sky is the limit here.

ladder stands, raised bases, those cool fire pits... receiver hitches

Comment

you could also do spincast and protien feeders

Comment

Base for an elevated stand. I am going to build a 5 foot stand before hunting season. I just bought a cheap wire welder. I have never welded before but I am not scared to give it a whirl. I was going to buy a base for $500 but just couldn't do it. Nothing beats the satisfaction of building it your self. I am always needing welding done to feeders and such but have to get someone to weld for me. No more! I don't know what's gonna happen, but you never know til you try! Hopefully, this thing will take off and I will upgrade my welder.

Comment

flip targets...just the hanging parts...straight stuff is easy..cutting the round stuff round is a ...well pain

Comment

The cargo hitch platforms.

Comment

front replacement / add on bumpers for mules / atvs etc...like the tough country bumpers...
              Last edited by Big_gun; 02-15-2013, 10:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X