Game Cam Camo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Cam Camo

Got the idea from another thread so I figured I would try it out... I've had a couple buddies walk right by it and not see it until I pointed it out to them... I'm very satisfied on how it turned out...

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354716807.640851.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	42.8 KB
ID:	24938313

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354716834.381362.jpg
Size:	42.1 KB
ID:	24938314

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354716855.618553.jpg
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	24938315

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354716869.861869.jpg
Size:	121.9 KB
ID:	24938316

What are you trying to see way up there? Haha, I'm gonna have to do this with one of mine to see who's stealing my stuff

Comment

I have it angled down.... It seems like the deer don't get spooked by it as much up there lol

Comment

I was thinking about doing that to a couple of mine and try them out on public land, but I'm still worried mine would get spotted and then grow legs. I like it though.

Maybe I will try at least one

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
          I was thinking about doing that to a couple of mine and try them out on public land, but I'm still worried mine would get spotted and then grow legs. I like it though.

Maybe I will try at least one
          That's why I use cheaper cameras... I sure would like the better quality but i can't afford to feed thrives neither

Comment

I think I know your profession... Floral decorator?

NICE camo job!! I know I wouldn't be able to find it if I had to!!

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
              I think I know your profession... Floral decorator?

NICE camo job!! I know I wouldn't be able to find it if I had to!!
              Haha I have been looking at something for a second job!! Haha

That's the only down side to it... If I need to have a buddy go check it, they may not be able to find it...

Comment

Glad I can inspire you!

Comment

love the camo job, but ive never had a problem with deer being spooked by my camera...

Comment

Maybe you could do a small write up about how you did it...Looks like paint then a trip to Hobby Lobby. Did you use super glue?

Comment

list of materials and how to do it please

Comment

I like!

Comment

Originally posted by LilHoss View Post
                          Maybe you could do a small write up about how you did it...Looks like paint then a trip to Hobby Lobby. Did you use super glue?
                          Hot glue works best. Search my threads. All the stuff u need is listed!

Comment

Ok guys i had a prblem with the camo job this past week... I used hot glue to stick all the materials on the camera... Well we had a good rain the other day and i went to check on my camera and all ofthe materials had fallen off... I am going to try sanding it and glueing the camo back on.. hopefully that works... All of my materials came from hobby lobby...

Comment

How about paint camo and put grass and bark on it while wet.

Comment

Working...
                              X