• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work

Comment

Those are some mad skills brother awesome work

Comment

Kindle case

Made this Kindle case for my daughter for Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by OKBOWHUNTER View Post
          Sure that’s no problem. The leather is dyed after the carving is done and can be dyed almost any color.
          pm me to send more of your work ,that'll give me a better idea of what i might want on that sling ! maybe we can do bidnizz bubba!!!!

Comment

Nice work!!!! Always wanted to learn how to do that.

Comment

Awesome!

Comment

Very nice work! SHOW US SOME MORE, tHANKS!

Comment

Originally posted by bassguy2222 View Post
                  Awesome!
                  Thank you

Originally posted by bigbite View Post
                  Very nice work! SHOW US SOME MORE, tHANKS!
                  Thank you, This thread has more of my leather work.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...t=leather+work

Comment

I didn't want to take a chance and post the Trapper sheath you made for me until I gave it to my niece Danny. It was a big hit,BIG. I bought a stag handled Case Trapper to put in it. Most girls wouldn't want something like that for a birthday present but I knew she would. She is a real cow girl and is in her last year of vet school but she is tiny, about 5'1" and a buck 05. I wanted the sheath to be small but I also wanted it to be really nice looking. Some thing that seemed hard to do for such a small project.

Well Danny, you really did it up nice and the price was so reasonable. It was beautiful and I really appreciate the fast delivery that I needed. Thanks so very much, Bob Pool
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Draco View Post
                      I didn't want to take a chance and post the Trapper sheath you made for me until I gave it to my niece Danny. It was a big hit,BIG. I bought a stag handled Case Trapper to put in it. Most girls wouldn't want something like that for a birthday present but I knew she would. She is a real cow girl and is in her last year of vet school but she is tiny, about 5'1" and a buck 05. I wanted the sheath to be small but I also wanted it to be really nice looking. Some thing that seemed hard to do for such a small project.

Well Danny, you really did it up nice and the price was so reasonable. It was beautiful and I really appreciate the fast delivery that I needed. Thanks so very much, Bob Pool
                      Thanks for the kind words Bob. I’m glad she liked it

Comment

Working...
                      X