Awesome man!!!!

Comment

¡Gracias!

Comment

That is too sweet! Great work! Awesome place to make memories

Comment

Nice

Comment

I can't wait until we get this cabin insulated! It gets extremely cold after the fire dies in the wood stove.

Comment

im gonna be watchin this one...i like that

Comment

nice place your head at night after a hunt. don't forget to pay the maid well to keep it clean

Comment

Good work

Comment

Alright, time to catch y'all up to speed from last year's progress. With the existing cabin still needing some TLC, we installed a sink into an old countertop that was salvaged. On top of that, we got a cook top from another remodel that we dropped into the counter.
                      Since the existing overhead power was abandoned, we needed to run some underground from the breaker on the new cabin. So dug a 50-60' trench and laid some wire. I'll need to install a exterior grade switch later on but for the time being, I just used what I had on hand to get everything running hot.
                      With the weather quickly changing and freezing our tails off during last year's season, insulation became priority numero uno. We scored some insulation and drywall from previous jobs and up they went. Another score (which is my favorite of all) we came into contact with was a stack of 12"w. barn-wood planks. Ceiling decorum is where it will reside. For downtime pleasure, we added some washer pits to the mix as well as a satellite for those college football Saturdays'.
                      Even with a blitz style worth of work over the weekend, we still managed to get into the stands to hunt a little too. So far, a very productive year.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I see you've got your guns up!

Comment

heck of a place yall have....finally at a point where I can get back hunting financially, now need to get busy finding a good group to get a lease started so we can get us a place like this

Comment

Awesome place you have. You guys should be proud.

Comment

Looks awesome

Comment

very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X