Restoring a recurve II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pappa bear would be proud!!!

i want to restore my grandpas panther, but it would be a wall hanger only. that is one of the most important material things i plan to pass on to one of my sons.

not that i can afford it but what would something like that cost to have done?

Comment

PM sent Froghunter.

Comment

Looks good..

I can't wait till you start on the one I sent to ya.....

Comment

bwkozak your's is next, first I'll need to make a string, straighten some limb twist and shoot it a few times, then stabilize those cracks it has! Its going to be fun!

Comment

Originally posted by bassmatt72 View Post
            bwkozak your's is next, first I'll need to make a string, straighten some limb twist and shoot it a few times, then stabilize those cracks it has! Its going to be fun!
            Sounds good..... Well the wife said once it's refinished she is wanting to give it back to her dad for Christmas (it was his dads). he gave it to me cause he thought he couldn't have it..... But we made a few phone calls.... :thumbup:

Comment

Don't know how you don't have time to work on them. You B-shifters don't do anything at the station anyway so I'd say you have 24 hours every third day. Hahaha just kiddin, looks good!

Comment

Beautiful work on the bow.

Comment

Looks great considering where you started. I have a 59 Kodiak Special that needs some loving but I'm not ready yet. Just finished a 60 and retipped another 60. Learning as I go but so far I haven't messed one up.

Comment

Working...
                  X