• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Blind!

Comment

nice, doesn't look to light though.

Comment

Just wondering why you put the downside of the pitch roof to the front of the blind? Would think that in rainy weather, you would want the water running of the back and not the front where you are hunting from.

Comment

Man thats sweet looks like a mini mancave on the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Txbhunter1 View Post
            Just wondering why you put the downside of the pitch roof to the front of the blind? Would think that in rainy weather, you would want the water running of the back and not the front where you are hunting from.

The roof is sloped that way because of the door. Had I sloped it to the back it would have been even taller.

The flaps over the windows swing up so rain shouldn’t be an issue and it doesn’t rain that much there anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
              Man thats sweet looks like a mini mancave on the lease.
              Thanks

Comment

dude you built some cool/heavy duty stuff. going to be stealing your ideas soon.

Comment

Great builds sir, looks a lot like the one my dad built but on an old 13ft flat bed... Cause he was bored lol

Comment

you stated :This stand will have a heater and I can sit there all warm and comfy drinking coffee ". Are you going to put in a CO2 monitor?

Comment

Originally posted by Ramblingene View Post
                      you stated :This stand will have a heater and I can sit there all warm and comfy drinking coffee ". Are you going to put in a CO2 monitor?
                      I am using a Mr. Heater - Buddy Heater they have a low oxygen sensor.
                      We have several blinds with these heaters and they work great.

Comment

Working...
                      X