Bolt Together Cattle Blind Kit??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bolt Together Cattle Blind Kit??

Im toying with the idea of building a kit that will bolt together and you can add your own cattle panel and siding for a fairly quick and easy lightweight blind. Is their any intrest in something like this?? It would be very reasonable in price as well.

I love me some cattle Panel blinds I have a pretty cool design im wanting to do with these as well if I do it.

I would be interested in one.

Comment

Don't toy with us, just build it

Comment

I would like to see it. I was going to use your other thread to build a haybale blind and modify it for a duck blind. I may wait and see what you come up with on this one....

Comment

Tell ya what I will take the Prototype, let you and everyone else know all about it. Just pm me and I will send you my address.. I will hunt out of it all year and pay you with my valuable feedback.

Comment

Well my plan is to basically "Let me stop here, I know some special person will "Borrow" My Idea here" lol but to take the design on the Hay Bale blind and turn it up on its end. Meaning the frame will bolt together and their will be hooks on the bolted together frame to where you can just hook one end of the cattle panel on the frame and pull the other end around hooking it to the other side of the frame thus allowing 1 panel to be used. I have some ideas for a bolt together roof as well but this is in the early design stage

Comment

Go for it.....sounds like a great idea!

Comment

I thought about building a few metal door frames like mine, but no one seemed real impressed with it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333460268.148736.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	24063477

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333460296.065249.jpg
Size:	82.9 KB
ID:	24063478

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333460314.722396.jpg
Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	24063479

Comment

Go! Dmo Go !

Comment

I like that set up Dale!!!

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble... I already have that. I call it bailing wire.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol Thumper View Post
                        Well my plan is to basically "Let me stop here, I know some special person will "Borrow" My Idea here" lol but to take the design on the Hay Bale blind and turn it up on its end. Meaning the frame will bolt together and their will be hooks on the bolted together frame to where you can just hook one end of the cattle panel on the frame and pull the other end around hooking it to the other side of the frame thus allowing 1 panel to be used. I have some ideas for a bolt together roof as well but this is in the early design stage
                        Sounds like a plan. I usually find that I way over think things and the simple answer hits me like a ton of bricks. I dig those hay bale blinds

Comment

Working...
                        X