small cabin advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

small cabin advice?

Looking to build a 12x20 this year and looking for advice or a place to get plans. Still trying to decide on the roof style.

Go gable. You could store things above the living area,maybe even build bed on one side like a loft

Comment

I posted here over the deer season of '10/'11. Check out my post. I've been really happy with the way ours turned out. We have plans for a big awning this year and maybe some kind of a bathroom setup. We did go with a gable so we would have room for a loft area. It has one bed up there but has been used primarily for storage. We even built another shelf all the way across the opposite end of the cabin for more storage. Let me know if you have questions.

-Derek

Comment

check this place out for ideas

Comment

cool

Comment

Originally posted by Dchilds View Post
            I posted here over the deer season of '10/'11. Check out my post. I've been really happy with the way ours turned out. We have plans for a big awning this year and maybe some kind of a bathroom setup. We did go with a gable so we would have room for a loft area. It has one bed up there but has been used primarily for storage. We even built another shelf all the way across the opposite end of the cabin for more storage. Let me know if you have questions.

-Derek
            Nice looking, thats what I want. For the roof, looks like 2x6's? How did you decide on the peak, looks like about 3-4' from top plate @ center? Also looks like you have 1 center support in the middle( length wise) for the roof, is that correct?

Comment

Mueller buildings have storage building large packages Ith floors for a good price point. Can get the size you need

Comment

Working...
              X