Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game Cam Solar Conversion - Plug for Moulties ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Cam Solar Conversion - Plug for Moulties ???

I am starting to convert all my game cams to solar power via the DIY thread "Tgil style". Can anyone share what plug is needed for the 12V Moultrie's ???

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Coach W; 03-10-2012, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1@yahoo.com View Post
      I am starting to convert all my game cams to solar power via the DIY thread "Tgil style". Can anyone share what plug is needed for the 12V Moultrie's ???

Thanks in advance.
      Im pretty sure its the M plug but it depends if you have a newer D-40 or older one. I suggest you go to ace electronics on Antoine and 34th in houston. They have the plugs you need already soddered just add aligator clips for $4. Take your cam with you and try all their plugs.

Good luck I converted 4 D-40s and 8 wildview cams to solar,

The D-40s suck a lot of juice so I use the $40 tractor battery from battery plus and put them in a plastic ammo box from academy.

Comment

Thanks for the info.......
        TTT

Comment

TTT the top.....

Comment

ttt

Comment

Moultrie power panel. Solar panel, cable and battery all rolled into one. This is all you need. I have had one in the field for 3 years continually. No problems what so ever.

I like to diy just as much as the next guy but this is the only way to go for the Moultries. Slipped my mind or I would have mentioned it earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach W View Post
                http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001DE...dir_mdp_mobile

Moultrie power panel. Solar panel, cable and battery all rolled into one. This is all you need. I have had one in the field for 3 years continually. No problems what so ever.

I like to diy just as much as the next guy but this is the only way to go for the Moultries. Slipped my mind or I would have mentioned it earlier.
                Thanks, PM sent with question.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1@yahoo.com View Post
                  Thanks, PM sent with question.
                  Replied.

Comment

Working...
                  X