No announcement yet.

Bathroom and rainwater collection build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

txhunter how does the Little Titan hot water heater working out for you ? How many showers in a row can you take before the water temp takes a nose dive, if any, or does it have a fast recovery time ? Been looking at one of those for the RV as a replacement. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments

Originally posted by giterrell View Post
      can you post a little info/plans on the blind? Love the rain idea and the blind
      My boss's dad built it for me. It's a 6x6 and all I did was finish it out inside, the windows(deerview) and painting it. It's a heavy son of a gun. I'll see if I can find pics of the build.

Comment

Originally posted by wellingtontx View Post
        txhunter how does the Little Titan hot water heater working out for you ? How many showers in a row can you take before the water temp takes a nose dive, if any, or does it have a fast recovery time ? Been looking at one of those for the RV as a replacement. Thanks
        I will let you know when we put it to use. No showers taken yet. Initial fill up it took maybe @5 minutes or less to heat up 4 gallons. This one was at home depot I believe it's a bosch

Comment

Nice Job

Comment

nice job!

Comment

Nice build out and water system. Beats hauling water any day.

Comment

Looks great

Comment

Pretty much done with the bathroom. Few more minor thingsClick image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337540393.270604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.5 KB
ID:	24075517Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337540417.720445.jpg
Size:	40.6 KB
ID:	24075518Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1337540448.038251.jpg
Size:	44.4 KB
ID:	24075519

Comment

Nice camp!

Comment

i like that first flush concept. great idea. Is it a pre-fab that you run the pipes for or is this something that you picked a ball and you ran a smaller pipe to take the water to the tank?

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        i like that first flush concept. great idea. Is it a pre-fab that you run the pipes for or is this something that you picked a ball and you ran a smaller pipe to take the water to the tank?
                        It's a kit I picked up. Consists of the screen/header at top, center joint, lower cap and all internals. You join it all with the PVC. I think it was about 70 bucks. Length of pipe changes with amount of roof sq footage.

Comment

The bathroom is finally finished. Got the insulation and tin for the ceiling up. Finished the trim and polyurethaned all the wood.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338218873.182692.jpg
Size:	55.7 KB
ID:	24076861

Comment

The building itself, is it a kit?

Comment

Originally posted by brushtrooper View Post
                              The building itself, is it a kit?
                              No the first flush was the only kit. The cabin and bathroom were built from scratch

Comment

Looks good, about to start on a small cabin on our place. Probably a good thing its out of sight from the public.My carpentry skills are not the best...

Comment

Working...
                                X