No announcement yet.

Boat Trailer Rifle.....House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boat Trailer.... Camper Hootus.... House. Brady's gonna wear that thing out in a couple years.

Nicely done, nicely done.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      Thanks everyone, it's been a fun thread...however long winded. The blind has been great so far and should last a lifetime.

Mike, brother...that coffee machine can be had at any truck stop for 29 frog skins...2 scoops.
      Thanks Dale . I'd never have known see-n how I ain't been to a truck stop since I don't know when. Guess I'll have to go reacquaint myself with one. Hope all is well with the family and you. Shoot a biggun my brother!

Comment

That is one sweet setup!

Comment

Greatness !!!! LOL

Comment

That was an awesome build. But what else would you expect when dale is doing the building?

Comment

Incredible

Comment

Great read and congrats on something to be quite proud of.

Comment

Does the plug on that coffee maker have a fuse in it? I have a 12v plug wired straight to a battery in my blind. I normally carry a thermos, but like the idea of having a coffee maker.

Comment

I'm not sure if the plug does or not (most of them do), but that wall plug runs through a 15 amp in the fuse panel.

Comment

Great work Dale....
                      Where did you purchase the "rails" for your plexiglass windows?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Hunter View Post
                        Great work Dale....
                        Where did you purchase the "rails" for your plexiglass windows?

I ordered that stuff online, and I don't honestly remember where from but it's good stuff. I think my buddy has the link saved if you'd like me to check.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I ordered that stuff online, and I don't honestly remember where from but it's good stuff. I think my buddy has the link saved if you'd like me to check.
                          If you don't mind.... Id like to copy your design...

Thanks!

Comment

Up top

Why? Because I'm in freaking awe!! That is awesome, Dale! Congrats on an amazing build, sir

Comment

Haha, thanks man. I did do some overhauling of the window situation, and they are mucho better now. Other than that it's just setting there....havn't even painted it yet.

I hope to be inside it this weekend, I'll try to snap some pics of the window improvements.

Comment

Holy smokes that thing as absolutely amazing!

Comment

Working...
                                X