Yes, I've seen it. Not sure I follow?

Comment

very cool

Comment

Very nice!!!

Comment

Top for a buddy of mine.

Comment

Always comforting to find someone more obsessive than myself. You could charge rent on that place. Well done!

Comment

Amazing build! You certainly have great fabrication skills. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Thanks, yall. I can't wait for cool weather in early November to set in that baby in it's new spot!

I've got some window stiffeners to put on, and it still needs paint on the outside....and the 12v coffee maker.

Comment

Tagged for future project

Comment

Heck of a DIY Project DMO!

Hell, you could pull that SOB over to the Little League ball park and sell Frito pies out of it during the off season too! Pay off the materials in no time - SON!

I know JASPRO is smiling ear to ear!

Comment

Every time this thread gets bumped back up I have to go through and look at this awesome diy blind d build again.

Comment

nice work!

Comment

So part of the idea when I first built this thing, was to be able to stay in it when there's no one else at camp. The idea being to wake up and hunt, or wake up and be within 3/4 mile of various other blinds.

Last weekend we had a light camp and I had a wedding to go to Saturday night so I wanted to hunt as much as possible. It seemed like a good time for a sleep'n hunt. I got there Friday in time to put a little corn out from the truck and throw all my gear in the blind, including some new gizmos.

Comment

I saw quite a few deer, including 1 or 2 promising young hoods.

Alas, time for windows down and knocking the chill off before turning in.

Comment

Alarm at 5:45 and it was time to test a new toy.

New coffee maker worked flawlessly and the big man didn't disappoint either.

Comment

Lol. You, sir, are keeping it classy for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X