No announcement yet.

Boat Trailer Rifle.....House.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a Procom heater, Mike. I just looked up the specs this morning and it's only 6,000 btu. My windows don't seal up very tight either, I've got some tweaking to do there. It was warm enough to set there with my boots off in a sweatshirt, but not over the top as is my custom. They have a 10,000 btu the same size, may go that way. A little battery powered fan may help distribute heat better...it is a large blind.

I Havnt done anything with the power yet but charge my phone and run the led lights, but it's working good so far.

Comment

I was wondering what kind of camo paint scheme did you do on the outside?

Comment

Tremendous blind; just saw this and read through the whole process. Wow! I'm worn out just reading about it. Glad you're getting to use it after all the months of hard work you put it.

Comment

Originally posted by lovetohunt View Post
          I was wondering what kind of camo paint scheme did you do on the outside?
          Havn't yet, I think we're gonna fog it with some brown or gray with a spray gun held way back from the blind to tone down the brightness. Then I think we'll paint some large tree trunks on it, paint the wheels, and maybe a few green/and brown accents. I want a big open pattern whatever we do.

Comment

Great job

Comment

Turned out great. Nice work

Comment

INSANE........you have skills man!!!

Where is the Yeti or are you putting in a frig.

Comment

I have a boat trailer waiting for me to have the time and money to copy this with haha

Comment

Found this little piece of furniture in mom and dads attic, momma kindly donated it. I changed out the drawer and door pulls for Pendletons caps, and added a little touch of elk antler to the latch. It's got spare batteries, cards, headache meds, TP, koozies, and other junk inside. Also bolted that she'd horn up for a coat/hat hanger and got my indoor/outdoor thermometer hootus goin.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387826971.237033.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24273706

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387826988.537363.jpg
Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	24273707

Upgraded the heater too.

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387827021.492500.jpg
Size:	60.7 KB
ID:	24273708

I guess that about wraps this baby up till paint time.

Thanks for following, hope I didn't bore too many folks away.

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Had almost forgotten this thread. Nice

Comment

Nice one !!!

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Very nice build.

Comment

Beeen really nice watch-n ya bring this together Dale. I just know as soon as you get away from it for a little while, that think-n cap and think-n fluids is gonna go to work again, and you'll be tweak-n on it some more.

Life is grand.

Comment

Working...
                                X