No announcement yet.

hog euro in progress..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok lil over 24 hrs with the peroxide has it where i like my hog euro to be.. not overly white and still some rough look with the teeth and tusks.. again this is my prefrence.. should you like it whiter, just keep it in until your desired look is reached..

now going to let it dry out really good and have to go back and pick off the peices that i am sure i missed.. try to find a nice log that a beaver chewed on for a mount..

hope you enjoyed.. i know there are a ton of ways to do it.. this is an easy way for me..

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

I just got done with 3 as well.. Im sure you had as much fun as I did. they look good! good job kingrabbit

Comment

Looks good.

Comment

looking nice im gonna do mine when i get something like that

Comment

WOW. A lot of work, but the finished product turned out great! Awesome job.

Comment

Just a tip that i didnt notice above,

To keep the tusks from crackin over time i fill them wuth silicon caulk.

Comment

Great job man, those look good somethin different bout a euro mount, I love em!! I try to euro mount everythin I shoot lol

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                      Just a tip that i didnt notice above,

To keep the tusks from crackin over time i fill them wuth silicon caulk.
                      ^^^ noted.. thank you..

Comment

Looks great man. I had a guy do mine. The has done deer for me in the past. He said it was greasy and hard to get the grease off of the skull.

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Working...
                          X