12 volt in blind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 volt in blind

I thought some of you guys my find this useful. This year I reworked my fiberglass blind, painted, upgraded windows, added shelf etc. While doing it I added a solar panel, deer feeder battery and a USB plug to charge my phone while in the stand.

The best thing about this though is not the ability to charge my phone. The best thing is that there is always a hot battery available at the stand when one of your feeder batteries goes out. Simply unplug the stand battery and put it in your feeder and your back up and going. Saves a trip to camp or even into town. Cheap add on saved some frustration this weekend.

Good idea!

Comment

Awesome! Post pics!

Comment

SOOOOOOOO, how did you rig it all up ?

Comment

I did the same thing, I have a panel off the front that ties into a battery then out to a convertor. I have outlets and USB plugs. Threw a little TV to stream games when I am sitting for a while. I can get about three hours of viewing off the on small 12v. And for the haters that say "that's not hunting" I will continue to enjoy my 9x6 shooting house with certain luxurious items regardless.
          Last edited by GarrettH; 03-28-2024, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
            I did the same thing, I have a panel off the front that ties into a battery then out to a convertor. I have outlets and USB plugs. Threw a little TV to stream games when I am sitting for a while. I can get about three hours of viewing off the on small 12v. And for the haters that say "that's not hunting" I will continue to enjoy my 9x6 shooting house with certain luxurious regardless.
            I too stream games in my stand with earbuds for sound. When you sit in a stand 10 - 11 hrs and usually 3-4 days in a row it makes it nice.

Comment

Working...
            X