4x6 Box Blind Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x6 Box Blind Plans

Anyone have plans for a 4x6 box blind they are willing to share? looking to build out the walls, floor, and roof at home and then transport the pieces to the lease and assemble on site.

The last blind i built was done this way. used 2x2's for the framing, built some plexiglass folding framed windows, used 1/4 plywood for walls and 3/4 for the floor. Treated 2x6 and 4x4 for the elevated base/floor. i bumped it to a 5x7 and the added expense and material was very minimal and well worth it if you plan to hunt kids or like to lean back just a bit! Sorry, no plans as i just drew it up and winged it.

Comment

Go 5x6 or 6x6. At 4', you will wish you had more room. 4' less the studs, shelving, etc., makes it very tight.

Comment

Originally posted by Alderrg View Post
        The last blind i built was done this way. used 2x2's for the framing, built some plexiglass folding framed windows, used 1/4 plywood for walls and 3/4 for the floor. Treated 2x6 and 4x4 for the elevated base/floor. i bumped it to a 5x7 and the added expense and material was very minimal and well worth it if you plan to hunt kids or like to lean back just a bit! Sorry, no plans as i just drew it up and winged it.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Goldensammy View Post
          Go 5x6 or 6x6. At 4', you will wish you had more room. 4' less the studs, shelving, etc., makes it very tight.
          Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
          X