• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome fabrication

Comment

Awesome work

Comment

Baby shear, and I was right about the rollers. Sumthun's go-n on here...

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

Nice

Comment

Hard to claim "amateur" and then post work like that! Only thing I'd change is the TX cutouts around the bottom. I'd have to skip that or put a circle around them. That would be a serious toe hazard during any summer (flipflop season) pit burns with my inebriated lake crew.

Comment

Nice work and shop!

Comment

Originally posted by Evolver View Post
                  Hard to claim "amateur" and then post work like that! Only thing I'd change is the TX cutouts around the bottom. I'd have to skip that or put a circle around them. That would be a serious toe hazard during any summer (flipflop season) pit burns with my inebriated lake crew.
                  The circle around is a solid idea, I didn't too much think about potential hazards

Comment

Full disclosure I teach 8th graders manufacturing and architecture and I get to play in a million dollar shop everyday, trust me my welding is amatuer

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                      Full disclosure I teach 8th graders manufacturing and architecture and I get to play in a million dollar shop everyday, trust me my welding is amatuer
                      If I were closer and didn't have a full-time job in aviation/aerospace, I'd stop in and show ya a trick or two. Maybe do a Q&A for a class.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post

If I were closer and didn't have a full-time job in aviation/aerospace, I'd stop in and show ya a trick or two. Maybe do a Q&A for a class.
                        You would be welcomed that for sure! Luckily welding is only introductory in my classes

Comment

Working...
                        X