Portable tankless water heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portable tankless water heater

Anyone ever plumb in one of these eco-temp type of water heaters into a deer camp trailer? I don’t want it permanently there one I can use when we are at the lease then put away until needed and also use its own propane tank.

Clarification, I’d like to bypass the rv water heater if possible to use the rv shower, looking for how to input if anyone has done this before. The heater would be outside of the trailer maybe on a dolly with the propane tank .

Comment

What we do is in the post below. Just replaced my ecotemp this season after 13 years of use.

Comment

We have water and electricity and thought of building a shower house but have no clue on dimensions or whether to just buy a shower stall to put in or line the shower with tin and shower pan

Comment

sounds like you priced a RV water heater.... lol I did this to an old trailer. I fabricated a steel box on the rear bumper of the trailer and routed lines to / from the old water heater location to the new propane tankless heater. ... we had an on demand water pump tied to a 330 gallon tote that supplied water... I think the unit had batteries for the electronic ignitor? the unit itself could be mounted anywhere and plumbed up
          Last edited by Big_gun; 02-08-2024, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I bought the trailer on here years ago and all it needed was an exterior wash and reseal some roof vents, it has a 110 volt apartment size water heater in it that was plumbed in and works great but I want more hot water, I’ve been kicking the idea of build a shower house or just by pass the water heater in there now with an externally mounted tankless
            Last edited by coy-ote; 02-08-2024, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X