UTV trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UTV trailer

I built a UTV trailer for a neighbor about 20 years ago and he used it all the time so I decided I needed one too. It has been amazingly useful for hauling feed, deer, hogs and brush. It has an old boat trailer axle and springs under it. I had to cut the axle down to make it slightly narrower than the Mule. I recently made a platform for it to put corn in the feeders and it is the bomb. It slips in the back posts on the trailer and pins through the rails on the front. It's light enough that I can lift it off when it's not needed. Like the shooting bench trailer, it can be towed with out taking my road feeder off.
    Attached Files

Nice!

Comment

That’s cool as a fan!

Comment

That's slick!

Comment

Now, that's using the old head for more than a hat rack.... I'm going to copy that.

Comment

Badazz!

Comment

Buying the spacers that allowed us to outfit ours with ATV tires was a game changer. Increases stability and load capacity by a lot. You won't regret the upgrade.

Behind the quad trailer build - TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums

Comment

Bro's quad trailer build - TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums

Comment

That’s pretty slick, I have a small trailer I got free I was planning on using with the UTV. May have to add a platform to fill feeders, like that idea.

Comment

I’m liking that seat in the bed.

Comment

That's an old bus seat some one gave me. Another thing to mention, if your wife is going to drive it, make sure the trailer is narrower than the utv. That way if the utv will fit between the trees then the trailer will fit between the trees. Don't ask me how I know.

Comment

Working...
                      X