Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Double Quadpod...With a Twist! (Pic Heavy)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like that double seater! Great job on those!

Comment

Awesome stand!
      Could you make some type of camera / bow holder "tree" coming up from the center post so one could shoot and one could video?

Would you entertain selling one of these?

Comment

sweet how much

Comment

Originally posted by super_dave View Post
          Who do I make the check out to?
          Originally posted by Dugie View Post
          Awesome stand!
          Could you make some type of camera / bow holder "tree" coming up from the center post so one could shoot and one could video?

Would you entertain selling one of these?
          Absolutely. We are working on a bow hanger/cup holder/camera mount contraption for the top of the double. I'll post pics when it's done.

Originally posted by fishologist View Post
          sweet how much
          I've had several requests, both via pm and the thread about selling these and what it would cost to make them. As I've mentioned to others that have asked, these stands are not mass produced for resale and have all been "one-off" productions we put together in our spare time. We went ahead and put some pricing together for some identical stands and as I'm sure those I pm'd found out, they are nowhere near cheap. However, if you need a fixed-location bow/rifle stand that would truly last a lifetime, you probably wouldn't want it to be cheap anyway. That being said, I'm certain that we could make similar stands out of lighter gauge material that would be more economical and more than sufficient for most hunting applications. If you're serious about a stand, feel free to pm me and we can discuss the particulars in further detail.

Mods, if this is against forum rules in any way, I apologize in advance.
          Last edited by aggierc; 12-06-2011, 02:21 PM.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

Very nice. I wish I had the skills and time to build stuff like that. Great job

Comment

Man that's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by txag223 View Post
                  How much to make me a double seat on like the one in the picture?
                  X2

Comment

cool

Comment

nice!

Comment

These are sweet. Cool idea, just need to learn how to weld now ...

Comment

Very nice...love the ladders...

Comment

Working...
                          X