Homemade cover scent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homemade cover scent

This is something my cousins husband showed me while hunting in Spike Box Ranch. Some of you may already do this but for the ones that don't. If you have cedar/pine trees take the needles off. You'll Need plenty of them. Second- put them in a grinder/blender and fill it with water. Grind it for a good 2-5 minutes then get as many pine needles out as you can with your hand. Take a cup (like a red SOLO cup) and place a good paper towel over it. Slowly pour out water in to the cup. It will drip through the towel and the needles will stay on the towel. Do this with all your liquid and pour it into a spray bottle. Spray on and you have some genuine cover scent for FREE.

Nice!

Comment

I'll try it, we already place our clothes in a bag with cedar branches..

Comment

or just break off some branches off the tree and boil them in water. drain the water into a spray bottle and spray onto clothes

Comment

Saw a guy do this with an old Rival percolator, cedar coffee.

Comment

Could probably use a coffee filter instead of paper towel... Great idea though!!!!

Comment

That sounds like it would work great.....the part he left out was what happens when your wife comes in a finds you using her blender for something other than Margaritas and Pina Coladas

Comment

this is awesome thanks for the idea!!

Comment

Working...
                X