a few knives ive made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few knives ive made

here are some pictures of knives ive made. the antler handled knife i made for my grandfather ive seen some knife makers get that look of flint knaped stone look and wanted to try it myself i like the way it turned out it has a walnut burl wood and a red spacer. the little knife i made for myself for a caping knife and i wanted to try out a new file work patter i have been thinking about not sure if i like it thought. The last knife i made for a friend of mine who wanted a quality kife but also he could kill pigs with it all of it is made from a farriers rasp the finger gaurd is welded onto the blade i love the feel of it and its really heavy which i like for a pig killing knife. Between high school and football i havent had much time to make many but this cool weather and hunting season has got me back in the mood.
    Attached Files

Good job!

Comment

sorry forgot the picture of the file work on the caping knife. thanks for lookin and tell me if anything should be changed or improved i know there are alot of knifemakers out there that know way more than me.
      Attached Files

Comment

Those look great.

Comment

Good job

Comment

Shot you a PM

Comment

Those look great

Comment

GREAT JOB. I need to get my shop set back up and get to building again.

Comment

Thank yall ver much!

Comment

Have u thought about selling any of these? I would be very interested

Comment

Once I sell enough to friends and family ill have enough to pay for my associate sponsorship then ill get back to you but thanks for the intrest.

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

thank you sir

Comment

1st one is awsome

Comment

I have a Skinner he made...good stuff!

Comment

Working...
                              X