Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barn Rat & Mouse Control - Snake, Poison, Traps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
    Their is a bait that makes them go looking for water. We have used it in the past and havent found many in the enclosed part of the barn...and we keep some sort of feed in there all the time.
    I had this referred to me by a pest guy. Got a bucket at TSC and a dozen or so of the throw bags. They're green-colored cubes and pellets. Basically, they are a mixture of a fiberglass and anticoagulant. Just like a gut-shot deer, they go looking for water, drink and bleed out from the inside. Then, there is another ingredient that dries up the inside, making it to where they don't stink as bad if they get in a wall. Worked the best for me. Had a mice infestation at my first house. Found two mice in the dog's water bowl, so that was proof that it worked. Never had an issue after about a week or so.

Comment

The video cleared it up for me. I will put a couple of these together

Comment

Ive never heard of or seen this bucket trap before but it is fantastic, thank you for broadening my trapping knowledge

Comment

Originally posted by firemanjj82 View Post
          I had this referred to me by a pest guy. Got a bucket at TSC and a dozen or so of the throw bags. They're green-colored cubes and pellets. Basically, they are a mixture of a fiberglass and anticoagulant. Just like a gut-shot deer, they go looking for water, drink and bleed out from the inside. Then, there is another ingredient that dries up the inside, making it to where they don't stink as bad if they get in a wall. Worked the best for me. Had a mice infestation at my first house. Found two mice in the dog's water bowl, so that was proof that it worked. Never had an issue after about a week or so.
          It's just D-Con sealed in paraffin. The paraffin makes it last longer and it can be flavored. I used to be an exterminator.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigdaddy0442 View Post
            If the cats go ferrel they will kill any and all ground or tree roosting birds including quail and turkey they can find. They have a very aggressive need to feed and kill.

Just be careful what you ask for.
            What he said!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X