Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool

Comment

Any info on equipment used for the build yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

i recently installed 2 150 watt solar panels, two 6 volt golf cart batteries wired in series (DO THIS... don't get a marine deep cycle... i did a lot of reading and the golf cart batteries are the way to go. got mine at sams club for 85$ each), and a 2000/4000 watt pure sine wave inverter. i installed it on my 40 foot sea container i have at my ranch. the original reason was i wanted to be able to put battery maintainers on my tractor and mule. got it hooked up a couple weeks ago. i have ran drills, small tv, fans, circular saws, and right now it's running a 5 mile rated electric fence controller. it has never ran low. was out this weekend and it showed 13.9 volts on the charge controller. i'm running an mppt charge controller that i paid around 60$ for on ebay. it also has 2 usb outputs on it for charging phones, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter_Man View Post
          i recently installed 2 150 watt solar panels, two 6 volt golf cart batteries wired in series (DO THIS... don't get a marine deep cycle... i did a lot of reading and the golf cart batteries are the way to go. got mine at sams club for 85$ each), and a 2000/4000 watt pure sine wave inverter. i installed it on my 40 foot sea container i have at my ranch. the original reason was i wanted to be able to put battery maintainers on my tractor and mule. got it hooked up a couple weeks ago. i have ran drills, small tv, fans, circular saws, and right now it's running a 5 mile rated electric fence controller. it has never ran low. was out this weekend and it showed 13.9 volts on the charge controller. i'm running an mppt charge controller that i paid around 60$ for on ebay. it also has 2 usb outputs on it for charging phones, etc.
          Awesome!! Sounds like you're covered!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneHill View Post
            Update: need additional power for XBox....
            well played sir

Comment

The ol’ Taj Mahal is still hanging in there after 7 years. A lot of good times have been had in this blind. And, we harvested several nice deer out of her.

Comment

very nice...I like it. The older I get the more I see myself building one of these.

Comment

Dang Shane, You and Your boy are growing older, but the Lady stays the same.. Crazy..

Comment

Ahhhh the great indoors!

Comment

Originally posted by drogers6771 View Post
                      Ahhhh the great indoors!

Killed 4 white tail out of it this year, spent a lot of time with my family to boot. As I age (47), I find it much more enjoyable with a Deerborn heater, my kids, my wife, and comfort. How was your season?

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
                        Dang Shane, You and Your boy are growing older, but the Lady stays the same.. Crazy..

Ain’t that the truth! We married up, Mitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Philemone View Post
                          Ain’t that the truth! We married up, Mitch.
                          Yup. No doubting that one

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I built 3 stone blinds and all 3 have a solar panel and batteries with 12 Vdc Power. The one I sleep in has a bigger battery and I have LED lights inside and 2 LED spotlights on the outside. I run the lights all night long when pig hunting and have never run the battery down. I also charge my cell phone from a pigtail. You may still be able to see the set up in the DIY section. I don’t know anything about what kind of setup you would need for a tv and satellite box. If you get it figured out I may copy it.

Comment

Jealous

Comment

Tv

That TV is disappointing. Do you need to roll with a 32 inch flatscreen for $100. I have the Larger seller from Amazon on a regulator as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X