No announcement yet.

Blower Systems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What size pipe? I'm thinking 4" will work just fine.

Comment

3" pvc if you build your own make sure you use an ELECTRICAL 90 cming out of the bucket, if you buy one it will come with an electrical 90. A regular pvc 90 or 45 can not be used because the angle is too sharp

Comment

Originally posted by Problem Child View Post
        3" pvc if you build your own make sure you use an ELECTRICAL 90 cming out of the bucket, if you buy one it will come with an electrical 90. A regular pvc 90 or 45 can not be used because the angle is too sharp
        Thanks. What about grounding the system? How/what should I do about that? I don't like being shocked!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
          Thanks. What about grounding the system? How/what should I do about that? I don't like being shocked!!!
          Screw a few feet of small chain into the side/bottom and drop it to the ground when you're pushing feed.

Comment

All I did was pick up ~5feet of bare copper wire wrap it around the pcv a couple of times then the other end is wrapped around a tent stack and hammered into the ground. No problems

Comment

blower

Originally posted by Blue Tick View Post
              Found some pretty cheap blowers at HD. Some advertise 200+mph! Is that sufficient?
              You need to check the CFM"s and make sure it is at the end of the pipe and not in the blower housing. Sometimes there is a little false advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by yazoomike View Post
                You need to check the CFM"s and make sure it is at the end of the pipe and not in the blower housing. Sometimes there is a little false advertising.
                Good to know. Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
                X