• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks that one really looks good.

Comment

Thx

Comment

I built my 6x8 blind kind of like framing a house. I've thought about setting it in a tower, but for now, it's a ground blind. I don't have finished pictures or blueprints, but I do have some progress pictures.

I assembled and faced the walls, did the windows, and assembled it on site with a power drill.

Comment

Here are some plans I drew up and use to make my stands.
          I use 1.5" aluminum square tube.

deerstand.pdf

Comment

Deer Stand Blue Print

Purchased my second set of "Elevators" this past week at Gander Mountain (rougly $80.00 w/ Tax).

These "Elevators" are solid...I have used them for over a year on a 6' tower with 4x4 timbers as legs (wooden frame for support). I too was looking for a metal frame blind but fairly expensive $400-$600 range for a 6'.

Case and point as to why I am posting this as a response that might assist some of you is that each set of "Elevators" comes with a blue print and material list for a tower and porch (also includes a material list).

I am in the process of building a new 4x6 blind for my sons location on the lease...will post pics as I progress to share the details along with costs associated.

It is my goal to build a fairly portable blind in case we move leases but still want to to be sturdy & durable for safety and long term use. I also want to map out a process that reduces waste. Last blind I build left me with maybe $100.00 in additional scrap lumber and materials (screws, hinges, roofing, plexiglass, etc.)

Comment

Thanks for posting..looking forward to seeing more

Comment

Kids deer stand

Here is a stand I built for my kids to rifle hunt out of.
                Attached Files

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I hand drew to scale prints that were confiscated by a local school for a shop project, we've worked together to modify the design slightly hopefully I'll have some finished pics to share in the near future.

Comment

Couple of good prints on here, anyone else have any drawn up designs to go by?

Comment

Keep them pics coming! Thanks Guys!

Comment

You can get by with much less framing than these plans call for if you build it square and take the skin down to the side of the floor panel.

Comment

Working...
                          X