Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

portable game cam set up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

portable game cam set up

Got a solar panel for my Moultrie game cam for Xmas so i thought I would make me a portable setup for out at the lease. Good thing about it is no more bungees I just screwed the outside case to the stand. I can move the whole setup where ever i want at different areas or feeders and Im not limited to putting it on trees.
    Attached Files

I like it!

Comment

I have been meaning to do something like that myself. I can never find a good tree where I want to put a camera. Looks good.

Comment

Very handy.

Comment

Nice,

do you stake it down or tie it to something to keep hogs and such from knocking it over?

Comment

Robby that will be nice at my stand you can just drop it off at my stand. It will keep you from having to go all the way to the bottom.

Comment

Looks good!

Comment

cool idea, never can find the right Camera Tree

Comment

Originally posted by shilohman View Post
                  Robby that will be nice at my stand you can just drop it off at my stand. It will keep you from having to go all the way to the bottom.
                  ill build u won

Comment

Originally posted by kathunk View Post
                    Nice,

do you stake it down or tie it to something to keep hogs and such from knocking it over?
                    I may have to kathunk im going to see how it goes. I might have to beef up the base on the stand. I just threw it together with some spare wood at work one day

Comment

cool setup. I am going to make something like this soon.

Comment

I made one like that and the pigs knocked it over consistantly. I ended up using a five gallon bucket and cementing the 2 x 4 in the bucket. They no longer can knock it over and I can still move it pretty easy.

Comment

very nice looks great !

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                            I made one like that and the pigs knocked it over consistantly. I ended up using a five gallon bucket and cementing the 2 x 4 in the bucket. They no longer can knock it over and I can still move it pretty easy.
                            X2

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                              I ended up using a five gallon bucket and cementing the 2 x 4 in the bucket. They no longer can knock it over and I can still move it pretty easy.
                              Same here. I made a few about 3 years ago and haven't had a bit of problems from the hogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X