water pump help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

water pump help needed

Getting a 2 bedroom trailer house to setup at our property. We have electric, no water. Water is brought via 300 gallon tank on trailer. I want to set it up like an RV with an on demand pump. Cant I run all the intake water lines to a common point on the trailer house, setup a on demand RV water pump on the water tank trailer.Use a quick connect hose setup to hookup the the water trailer to the trailer house, wire a power on/off switch in the trailer house for the on demand pump....any pointers or ideas on a better way to do this.
    Thanks

most Rv's use a 12 type. You'll need to insulate it soe it wont freeze. get the quick connects at Home depot. Most rv pumps have a pressure switch, so you'll only need the off switch when you are away for days

Comment

you just need to hook the tank to the water pump then the water pump to the supply line for the trailer. then if the pump is 12 volt hook it to a battery. it dont really have to have a on/off switch. a 110 well pump would work the same way. used them on boats for years.

Comment

here is the pump I am looking at using
        Shurflo Pump - 115v RV Water Pump. Great Prices on Shurflo Fresh Water Pumps. 12v and 110v/1 to 5.7 gpm. Shurflo Water Pump Superstore - 86-4008

Comment

That's the pump we use. I'd mount it away from any bedrooms if at all possible, it makes a little noise.

Comment

Working...
          X