No announcement yet.

Camper Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on the cabinet that is going to house my switches and radio, this one will have a door. The door will hold the 2 switch panels. Also got a good deal on a radio and speakers online for $60. I got the antenna installed as well....
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm enjoying this thread so much I bought an old camper just to rebuild it! Not really, but I did get a deer lease camper this spring that will get a make over and I've been watching this close and getting some good ideas!

Comment

nice work

Comment

Looks good, keep it up...

Comment

this thing is coming along nice, I wish I was skilled enough to try something like this.

Comment

mobile mancave

Comment

Looks GREAT!

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                few more pics of the Kitchen countertop and shelfs. Still like a little work to do on them but you get the idea. I am not a cabnet builder at all so I just went with strength over looks. I tend overbuild and this small camper just might wiegh just as much as a 30' camper, but it will be strong.

It isn't overbuilt if your truck can pull it!!!!! Strong & stout never breaks down.

Congrats on a neat job.

Comment

Very good job

Comment

Your trailer is coming along great!

Comment

looking good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Have not been able to do much in the last few weeks, but got a little trim work done and the plumbing done. Some of the trim is cedar and some is pine, just what I had on hand. I have not decided to stain the wood or not. I was going to leave it as is, but the wood looks pretty good just to have it with nothing to protect it. I did stain 1 piece but did not like it much and I think I will redo it. I may just put a sealer on it as is.

Let me know if you would stain it or just seal it. I can't make up my mind...
                        Attached Files

Comment

ceder keep bugs away...

Comment

Originally posted by Bowtech32 View Post
                            Have not been able to do much in the last few weeks, but got a little trim work done and the plumbing done. Some of the trim is cedar and some is pine, just what I had on hand. I have not decided to stain the wood or not. I was going to leave it as is, but the wood looks pretty good just to have it with nothing to protect it. I did stain 1 piece but did not like it much and I think I will redo it. I may just put a sealer on it as is.

Let me know if you would stain it or just seal it. I can't make up my mind...
                            The pic of the hole in the ceiling. What is this?

I really like this post. I am looking at doing the same on a 20'er as we speak.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                              The pic of the hole in the ceiling. What is this?

I really like this post. I am looking at doing the same on a 20'er as we speak.
                              it is for a 6 1/2" car speaker, so I can listen to some tunes out at the lease...

Comment

It looks great so far, I like the look of the wood as is, so i think you should just seal it and not stain it!

Comment

Working...
                                X