No announcement yet.

The Teardrop Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would defenitally like to see one with an atv carrier on the front to haul a quad. also do you have a compartment to store the generator or dose every thing run off batterys

Comment

You are a talented builder coon. wish I had those kind of skills.

Comment

that is awesome, God gave u some good talents to build that on ur own. keep us posted. I am super jealous

Comment

<>

Comment

Quit holding out on us and post those much promised pics! We're dying to see what changes have taken place!

Greg

Comment

I bet he's already trying it out at the lease thats way we havent heard from him. lol

Comment

OK I will get my lazy butt out of bed tomarrow and i'll work on it, man can't a guy sleep in for a whole year

Comment

pics please!!!!!

Comment

Feed the monster

Originally posted by coon007 View Post
                    OK I will get my lazy butt out of bed tomarrow and i'll work on it, man can't a guy sleep in for a whole year
                    You have to feed the big green monster! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                      We need pics! You are starting to remind me of my girlfriend! You keep saying you are going to do it, but haven't been producing!
                      CastAndBlast, your cracking me up.

Nice build, very impressive work.

Comment

I know I have promised pic's but the rain is keeping me indoor's and I have been bored so I started to work on the door's today.

Comment

Cant wait to see the updates ! I saw a guy pulling a home made tear drop today on the loop in tyler.

Comment

Beautiful work. How do you keep the seams of the aluminum skin from leaking in to the wood? The angle iron on the edges would actually pull the water right in I would think. Not criticizing, just interested in your plans.

Comment

Did you sell it befor it was done?

Comment

come on i want to see more pics

Comment

Working...
                                X