X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who destroyed the dam?

What are your thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lake Dunlop dam. It just collapsed and there's film of it.

Comment

I assume you mean from 2019 ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Considering ol' kirby the mouthpiece said it was Russia, I would guess it was the brandon admin or ukraine.

Comment

Didn’t the Norwegians lay the Nordstream bombing on the Zelensky Coalition’s (EU, USA, UK and Ukraine) doorstep? Either side is equally susceptible.

Oh we admitted to it.
          THE DISCORD LEAKS | The CIA learned last June, via a European spy agency, that a six-person team of Ukrainian special operations forces intended to sabotage the Russia-Germany natural gas pipeline.

Comment

Russia

Comment

Usa

Comment

Both Ukraine and Russia have good reasons to blow the dam. Ukraine could have blown it to prevent Russia from moving troops and equipment from Crimea into Ukraine. Russia could have done it to prevent Ukraine from attacking them in Crimea.

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
                  Both Ukraine and Russia have good reasons to blow the dam. Ukraine could have blown it to prevent Russia from moving troops and equipment from Crimea into Ukraine. Russia could have done it to prevent Ukraine from attacking them in Crimea.

Yeah that’s why I’m a little hung up on this
                  My gut tells me whatever the msm says go with the opposite but need more details on this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The answer to this question is who bought significant corn and wheat futures with contract sell dates after the dam was destroyed. Because those commodities skyrocketed after that event, so to know who did it, we need to identify who made the most money on it

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlrUkIRCSWI"]Of Dams and **** Trolls: A Reflection by Peter Zeihan - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

The bomb probably had "made in U.S.A " on it.

Comment

Some fkn ******* did it.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            The answer to this question is who bought significant corn and wheat futures with contract sell dates after the dam was destroyed. Because those commodities skyrocketed after that event, so to know who did it, we need to identify who made the most money on it

ALWAYS follow the money

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

This is spot on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X