How much fraud is enough to win?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much fraud is enough to win?

As of 2018, there are 19,495 incorporated cities, towns and villages in the United States. And there are 50 states.

So how much fraud is needed to win a national election in the US?

Not much. Only 6 cities in 6 swing states. Those cities are big enough to win all the electoral college votes in the state. Six cities = 0.03%. That's it. No wide spread fraud needed. Only a half of a teaspoon of crap in the brownies.

99.97% of cities could have perfect, honest elections but those 6 cities will doom us all.

Atlanta
    Philadelphia
    Milwaukee
    Detroit
    Phoenix
    Houston/San Antonio

Five of those cities are where there was insane amount of voting shenanigans in 2020. Those 5 cities were also what made their state go one way or the other. The swamp has figured this out and knows that those 5 cities are all they have to win. The 6th one (HOU/SA) is up next on the list of where they will monkey around to make Texas go the way of the cheat. But hey, I don't know much, I only watched with my lying eyes on November 3rd in 2020.

Comment

How much?? As much as was committed in 2020!!

Comment

Whatever it takes. Republicans don't care because they're getting paid handsomely. Been that way since the beginning of time.

Comment

Working...
        X