Soviet Nukes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soviet Nukes

Did I see something on the news this morning about Putin preparing nukes for the war on Ukraine? I would have assumed that would be something on here about it.

Preparing????
    I guess I made an assumption that they were always ready.
    That's what I've always heard; if we launch, they launch and vice versa.

Comment

Well after the US basically confirmed that it was Ukraine who attempted the assassination by drone, anything is on the table.

Comment

They won’t do it! Putin knows that he himself would suffer from immediate nuke retaliation and he loves his self wayyyy too much!

Comment

Originally posted by Bucknaked View Post
          They won’t do it! Putin knows that he himself would suffer from immediate nuke retaliation and he loves his self wayyyy too much!
          Not likely. A tactical nuke used in Ukraine would garner a harsh condemnation from NATO. We have not built a nuclear weapon in decades, only updating them as time goes by. Meanwhile Russia has been building their nuclear arsenal and from what I understand, has more nukes than what we do. They have also been spreading all of their nuclear missiles all over making it more difficult for us to target them all.

Comment

It just ain’t the same as war in the Middle East countries. Hope it doesn’t happen for mankind

Comment

I could see them using. Small Tacticle nuke
              NATO isn’t going to do **** about anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Word on the street is that Ukraine has all but surrounded bakmut today along with the remainder of Wagner and a ton of Russias regular army. Desperation is taking over at the Kremlin. Dangerous point in the war.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Word on the street is that Ukraine has all but surrounded bakmut today along with the remainder of Wagner and a ton of Russias regular army. Desperation is taking over at the Kremlin. Dangerous point in the war.
                  Isn't that the city Russia just took over? I'm 99% sure your story is wrong.

Ukraine is winning so hard it's president isn't in his own country, he's talking about negotiating, and Ukraine even more money from us.

I'm positive this ends badly for Ukraine, not Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Ukraine is winning so hard it's president isn't in his own country, he's talking about negotiating, and Ukraine even more money from us.

I dont doubt things go south for Ukraine. I am not sure my info is wrong though. Might be a few days before it's news.

Comment

He's supposedly moving tactical nukes into Belarus & it's got everyone wound up.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                        I dont doubt things go south for Ukraine. I am not sure my info is wrong though. Might be a few days before it's news.
                        Let me guess reddit is your source from ukraine/Russia war footage etc.

Comment

Putin looks sick, if he's terminal I wouldn't be surprised if he goes out with a bang. Hopefully any attempts get thwarted if so.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

I'm with you, why I'm not sure .
                            Spent several hours with a fella from the UK & Belarus last week, he showed me pictures of his family, where he grew up, videos, posters on his walls, old soviet memorabillia, told me about fleeing in 92 with his wife, becoming a political refuge, the different countries they hid out in waiting for an opportunity to get here, etc... he and his wifes entire familys are still over there and he corresponds with them daily.
                            We covered society there vs here, up one side and down the other, the goverments there and here, different events and leaders, and bid for new lake wall, turned into something entirely more.
                            His name was Evon(sp), and everything he told me and showed me is 180 from what me and you think.
                            The whole thing started queer, as he used his neighbor to contact me, and vouch for him because of what people might think.
                            Within the first 5 min I had him on the spot, about his accent, where he was from, why the neighbor, and he came clean.
                            The conversation was unbelievable in a way, and he had "proof" for his side of things, and it got so far out of my league, so quick, I just started asking questions.
                            His reality doesn't match mine, one of us is wrong.....
                            This man says it isn't even a debate about who will win, and it isn't Russia.
                            Nobody over there is even concerned about Putin, or entertaing the idea that he could win.
                            He says the world does not understand Russia, and they do not understand Putin.
                            Putin has nothing, it's his propaganda that is driving the narrative that he does.
                            Putin blew the Pipeline, and it was blown up from the inside out.
                            The troop movement and all the **** going on is propaganda.
                            We US people are clueless, we do not understand corrupt goverment, and the US goverment isn't even close to corrupt.
                            He said when they start killing you, or locking you up over a color, or because you didn't have enough money on you when they randomly decided to shake you down, then it's corrupt lol.
                            The only true news in the world is the BBC and it's only half true.
                            He's a conservative, voted republican since he came here, against fake woke, blm, lgtbhr, all of it, and can't stand the clueless youth of our society....., BUT....Trump will ruin us, and he hates Biden but it was the slower ride to the grave.
                            We do not understand what Trump is trying to do, his relationship with Putin, the power he's going to allow Putin to regain if he wins, how it's going to work in Russia.
                            Had me thinking ever since, can't say he changed my mind though.
                            For the record, he and his wife are very intelligent people, well off, and live very simple it appeared.
                            He must feel awfule alone in his beliefs, because he ain't ever running into anyone over here that aligns with his perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                              I'm with you, why I'm not sure .
                              Spent several hours with a fella from the UK & Belarus last week, he showed me pictures of his family, where he grew up, videos, posters on his walls, old soviet memorabillia, told me about fleeing in 92 with his wife, becoming a political refuge, the different countries they hid out in waiting for an opportunity to get here, etc... he and his wifes entire familys are still over there and he corresponds with them daily.
                              We covered society there vs here, up one side and down the other, the goverments there and here, different events and leaders, and bid for new lake wall, turned into something entirely more.
                              His name was Evon(sp), and everything he told me and showed me is 180 from what me and you think.
                              The whole thing started queer, as he used his neighbor to contact me, and vouch for him because of what people might think.
                              Within the first 5 min I had him on the spot, about his accent, where he was from, why the neighbor, and he came clean.
                              The conversation was unbelievable in a way, and he had "proof" for his side of things, and it got so far out of my league, so quick, I just started asking questions.
                              His reality doesn't match mine, one of us is wrong.....
                              This man says it isn't even a debate about who will win, and it isn't Russia.
                              Nobody over there is even concerned about Putin, or entertaing the idea that he could win.
                              He says the world does not understand Russia, and they do not understand Putin.
                              Putin has nothing, it's his propaganda that is driving the narrative that he does.
                              Putin blew the Pipeline, and it was blown up from the inside out.
                              The troop movement and all the **** going on is propaganda.
                              We US people are clueless, we do not understand corrupt goverment, and the US goverment isn't even close to corrupt.
                              He said when they start killing you, or locking you up over a color, or because you didn't have enough money on you when they randomly decided to shake you down, then it's corrupt lol.
                              The only true news in the world is the BBC and it's only half true.
                              He's a conservative, voted republican since he came here, against fake woke, blm, lgtbhr, all of it, and can't stand the clueless youth of our society....., BUT....Trump will ruin us, and he hates Biden but it was the slower ride to the grave.
                              We do not understand what Trump is trying to do, his relationship with Putin, the power he's going to allow Putin to regain if he wins, how it's going to work in Russia.
                              Had me thinking ever since, can't say he changed my mind though.
                              For the record, he and his wife are very intelligent people, well off, and live very simple it appeared.
                              He must feel awfule alone in his beliefs, because he ain't ever running into anyone over here that aligns with his perspective.
                              Now you gone and done it! Dapper is going to implode

Comment

Working...
                              X